What is Air Suvidha
The Indian Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form is a web-based questionnaire that was introduced because of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is obligatory and each passenger needs to complete it before he arrives in India.
The Self Declaration form includes personal data and health and travel information. It should also inform about the travel history of passengers for the last 14 days.
The form should be completed and filled out at least 72 hours before the planned arrival or once all the essential information is prepared to fill in the health declaration form.
The form is available via the internet so international passengers may deal with all formalities remotely. All they need are an electronic device connected to the internet, an email address, and free funds for online payments. Confirmation will be sent over the internet as well.
- a negative PCR test result or the COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- a valid passport
- an email address
- a device connected to the internet (phone/PC/laptop/tablet)
Air Suvidha Step-By-Step Application Guide
To complete the form a passenger needs to go through a few steps.
- Fill in the health declaration form online with the necessary details.
- Attach the necessary documents (a copy of a valid passport and a vaccination certificate or a negative PCR test report, done within 72 hours before arrival in India).
- Cover the service fee with one of the available online payment methods
- Open your mailbox to check the PDF confirmation of completing the Self Declaration Form.
Please fill in the form carefully to avoid mistakes. This will ensure the fast processing of the form.
Information necessary to complete the Indian Self Declaration Form
- Contact Information: email address and phone number
- Personal Details: first name, last name, sex, date of birth, nationality
- Flight Details: country, and city of departure, flight no., seat no., first entry airport,
- Health Status: yes/no questions related to covid-19 like symptoms, and other diseases like cancer, bronchial asthma, diabetes/hypertension, etc.
- Travel Details: PNR no., arrival date, address of accommodation in India, house no., street/village name, state, city, tehsil name (district), postal code
- Travel History: countries visited during the last 14 days
- Travel information – PNR number, arrival date, residence address in India (street number village name, tehsil name, state, zip code, city)
What happens after applying
After completing the Self Declaration Form a passenger receives a PDF file with confirmation by email. We suggest you print it and keep the paper version for the entire stay in India. In case of loss, you should also keep the electronic confirmation on your mobile device.
Why am I required to fill in the Self Declaration Form?
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, additional safety measures were implemented by The Indian Government. No international passengers are allowed to travel without completing the form.
What do I need to prepare before completing the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form?
To fill in the Self Declaration Form you need a valid passport and proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test result. In addition, you should prepare your flight details, stay address, travel history, etc.
May I complete the form after I arrive in India?
No, each passenger has to fill in the form within 72 hours before arriving in India and keep the paper version for a control.
What is the cost of Air Suvidha?
If you choose to complete the Self Declaration Form on our services, you need to cover the fee of 34 Euros. In return, you get the assistance of professionals who will help you to handle all the paperwork.
Who needs to complete the Air Suvidha?
Every person visiting India is currently required to fill out the Self Declaration Form. As for minors, the separate Self Declaration Form needs to be completed by their parents or legal guardians. There is no possibility to enlist children in the form of adult passengers.
When should I fill out the Self Declaration for India?
There is no exact date indicated by the officials but the document should be completed within 72 hours before entering India. If a PCR test result is required, it should be also taken 72 hours prior to your arrival.
How can I apply for the Air Suvidha?
To complete the Self Declaration Form you need an electronic device with an Internet connection. When you complete the form, please submit the necessary documents (eg. the COVID-19 vaccination certificate or PCR test result) and pay the fee. You will get the confirmation in your email. Print the confirmation and keep it for the travel.
What are the requirements to submit the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form?
Applying for the Indian Self Declaration Form is not complicated. You only need a valid passport, the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or a PCR test result not older than 72 hours.
As for technical requirements, just an active mailbox and a device with internet access are necessary.
Nothing is easier, just open the Self Declaration Form and complete it.